- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
Minister Nazim starts an official visit to Malaysia
Minister of Defence and National Security Hon. Mohamed Nazim has started an official visit to Malaysia.
The visit is aimed at enhancing the defence and military relations between the two countries. During this visit, the Minister met with the Malaysian Defence Minister yesterday. He is also due to meet the Malaysian Chief of Army, Chief of Navy, Director General of Maritime Enforcement Agency (Coast Guard) and the Chief of Fire Department. During these meetings, he would discuss on ways of obtaining assistance from the Government of Malaysia for the development of MNDF and its human resources.
During this visit, the Minister would be touring the Malaysian Armed Forces Staff College and Fire Department. He would return on 9th of this month after concluding the visit.
Vice Chief of Defence Force Brigadier General Ahmed Mohamed, Commandant of Coast Guard Brigadier General Ahmed Shahid and Principle Director of International Defence Corporation Lieutenant Colonel Ibrahim Hilmy is accompanying the Minister during the visit.