- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
HPL Hotels & Resorts takes over Soneva Gili, Maldives
(TTG Asia ): SINGAPORE-BASED HPL Hotels & Resorts will take over the management of Soneva Gili, Maldives on July 1.
Previously managed by the Soneva Group, the resort will take on a new name – Gili Lankanfushi – and undergo minor enhancements. Business will be as usual at the property, and terms and conditions of guest reservations will not change with the new management.
Stephen Lau, chairman of HPL Hotels & Resorts, said the resort would complement the group’s product portfolio and be positioned as an upmarket boutique resort.
Located on Lankanfushi Island in North Malé Atoll, the environmental-sensitive resort features 45 over-water villas with private water gardens, open-air bathrooms, rooftop terraces and over-water sundecks.
Gili Lankanfushi is HPL’s fifth property in the Maldives. Other properties within the group are Four Seasons Resort at Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru; Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma; and Rihiveli Beach Resort. It is also the 12th hotel managed by the group.