- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
HPL Hotels & Resorts takes over Soneva Gili, Maldives
(TTG Asia ): SINGAPORE-BASED HPL Hotels & Resorts will take over the management of Soneva Gili, Maldives on July 1.
Previously managed by the Soneva Group, the resort will take on a new name – Gili Lankanfushi – and undergo minor enhancements. Business will be as usual at the property, and terms and conditions of guest reservations will not change with the new management.
Stephen Lau, chairman of HPL Hotels & Resorts, said the resort would complement the group’s product portfolio and be positioned as an upmarket boutique resort.
Located on Lankanfushi Island in North Malé Atoll, the environmental-sensitive resort features 45 over-water villas with private water gardens, open-air bathrooms, rooftop terraces and over-water sundecks.
Gili Lankanfushi is HPL’s fifth property in the Maldives. Other properties within the group are Four Seasons Resort at Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru; Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma; and Rihiveli Beach Resort. It is also the 12th hotel managed by the group.