- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
First rebellion in Nasheed’s presidency is the rebellion against us- JP
Jumhooree Party has stated that “the first rebellion during former President Mohamed Nasheed’s presidency is the rebellion against the Jumhooree Party.”
Jumhooree Party leader Gasim Ibrahim said that Nasheed increased his votes in the second round from 25 percent to 54 percent with the hard work of the Jumhooree Party and other opposition parties then who made a coalition. However Nasheed started work to break off Jumhooree Party from the coalition. Gasim noted that his party had to break away from the coalition in a period of less than 20 days since the inception of the coalition government of Nasheed.
Gasim said that it is unacceptable and very irresponsible of the former President Nasheed to accuse others of rebellion against him when he was involved in many rebellions.
Gasim said that he has not participated in any rebellion or coup ever in his life. He added that Nasheed and his family have a history of being participants of rebellions and coups.
He said that they are accusing others of their own iniquities and no one will accept such slanders against others.