- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Every policy of Nasheed is way beyond bounds- DRP
Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party (DRP) has said that the policies of the former President Mohamed Nasheed are policies way beyond the bounds.
DRP Council member and Kelaa constituency MP Dr.Mausoom said that there is no plausible reason to vote for opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP) candidates.
Dr. Mausoom said that vote should be give to responsible and most capable candidates. He added that the opposition MDP is hijacked by a group of fanatics of Nasheed. He said that all the policies defining the MDP are all made by the former President Nasheed.
“MDP is not attuned to the pulse of the people. The party has been hijacked. The policies of MDP are all extremist. In everything Nasheed goes out of the bounds,” he said.
He said that the people will never elect him as the President again. He added that the former President will not win in the upcoming election.