- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
- Majlis Passes the Bill criminalizing Human Trafficking
- Maldives signs a “Handover Note” with Puntland State of Somalia to send back 40 Somalis to their Homeland
- Govt opens bid for Male’- Hulhumale’ bridge project
Every policy of Nasheed is way beyond bounds- DRP
Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party (DRP) has said that the policies of the former President Mohamed Nasheed are policies way beyond the bounds.
DRP Council member and Kelaa constituency MP Dr.Mausoom said that there is no plausible reason to vote for opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP) candidates.
Dr. Mausoom said that vote should be give to responsible and most capable candidates. He added that the opposition MDP is hijacked by a group of fanatics of Nasheed. He said that all the policies defining the MDP are all made by the former President Nasheed.
“MDP is not attuned to the pulse of the people. The party has been hijacked. The policies of MDP are all extremist. In everything Nasheed goes out of the bounds,” he said.
He said that the people will never elect him as the President again. He added that the former President will not win in the upcoming election.