- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
- All basic items will be sold cheap if all due payments are settled- Adam Azim
- National Flag to be flown at half-mast following death of former President of South Africa
- Vice President praises Nelson Mandela as a model of leadership for equality and rights
- Several issues regarding the school system would be resolved in time for new academic year – Vice President
- “Nelson Mandela was a source of Unrivalled Inspiration for Recent Generations” – President Yameen
Escape holidays launches “sri lanka and maldives .com” – a web platform with the best of both worlds
(www.melodika.net), an innovative and interesting online Destination Management Company and Travel Agency based in Sri Lanka, has recently launched their new consumer website:SriLankaandMaldives.com – a site that offers simply the very best selection of hotels, resorts, and tour packages.
SriLankaandMaldives.com is the first travel website that specialises in and specifically caters for Sri Lanka and Maldives as a twin centre tourism product. The new web platform has an extensive hotel and room profiles which gives the traveller a real sense of what to expect from their holiday. Escape Holidays strongly believe that the look and feel of a hotel room is important to everyone on a holiday and SriLankaandMaldives.com is the closest thing to being there without even having to board a plane.
The website provides its visitors with a meticulous description of hotels in Sri Lanka and Maldives resorts, with a detailed breakdown of the hotel facilities on offer such as restaurants, spas, swimming pools, conference rooms, banquet halls, business centres, areas of interest, and excursions. It offers in-depth information on hotel accommodation and tours at the touch of a button – available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week, and 365 Days a year. SriLankaandMaldives.com also has a ‘Footprint Rating’ which is a seal indicating the quality of hotel so that the visitor can separate the excellent from the standard.
Making a hotel booking with Sri Lanka and Maldives is super easy – the moment you decide on a hotel room, simply hit the “Inquire” button and an experienced reservations team will respond with availability and the best rates in town. Payment can be made online via credit card and hotel confirmation, vouchers, meals, transfers and airline tickets are generated electronically.
‘Sri Lanka and Maldives’ – Site Launch Special Offers include: Cinnamon Grand Colombo (save 30%), Amaya Lake Dambulla (20% Discount), Amaya Hills Kandy (20% Discount), The Fortress Galle (bonus Free nights), Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa Island Maldives (Early Bird Discounts), Bandos Island Resort & Spa Maldives (Free Meal Upgrades), Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa (Free nights).