- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
- Police seize narcotics, cash and alleged stolen items
- Turkish Aid to be used to reconstruct Police buildings damaged by fire
- ADB Director General for South Asia calls on the President
- UNFPA Country Director Meets the President
- Adhaalath calls to arrest all who partipated in the brutal murder of Dr. Afraasheem
- Nasheed will face the consequences during the election for mocking Islam- Gasim
- Azlif will be prosecuted following Humam’s confession- CP
- Yameen is Nasheed’s spokesperson- Thasmeen
- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
Coast Guard requests travelers to take necessary precautionary measures
The Maldives is currently facing severe weather with heavy rain, thunder and rough sea conditions. Therefore, the MNDF Coast Guard has requested all travelers to take necessary precautionary measures before setting out for their journey.
Coast Guard also suggested cargo suppliers not to overload their vessels and for all vessels to keep life jackets available for all passengers on-board.
Moreover, Coast Guard requested all sea transport vessels to keep available a water pump, check communication radio sets and to adhere with all the maritime safety regulations when making a journey.