- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Coast Guard evacuates a critical patient
MNDF Coast Guard has evacuated a critical patient from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport to Male’.
The patient was brought by an aircraft from Laamu Atoll due to severe vomiting with bleeding. It is reported that the female patient was evacuated to Male’ at around 20:30hrs. Soon after the arrival, the patient was taken to hospital with the assistance of MNDF Medical Service.