- New resort brand to open in the Maldives
- FRS rescues a child trapped inside a toilet and two children trapped inside a room
- Return of the Toddy Tapper at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- ILO Country Director pays courtesy call on President Waheed
- Eight arrests made in Kumundhoo alleged of assaulting expatriate teacher
- Maldives opposes changing Commonwealth meeting venue from Sri Lanka
- Umar says he didn’t goto appeal committee because it’s under Yameen’s authority
- Nasheed won’t even succeed for the second round of elections- Gasim
- Recent assualts are gang related- CP
- Nasheed Launches MDP Policy on Agriculture
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- Police assist with flood relief in Ga.Villingilli
- 2 men arrested with suspicious narcotics
Coast Guard evacuates a critical patient
MNDF Coast Guard has evacuated a critical patient from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport to Male’.
The patient was brought by an aircraft from Laamu Atoll due to severe vomiting with bleeding. It is reported that the female patient was evacuated to Male’ at around 20:30hrs. Soon after the arrival, the patient was taken to hospital with the assistance of MNDF Medical Service.