- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
- Police seize narcotics, cash and alleged stolen items
- Turkish Aid to be used to reconstruct Police buildings damaged by fire
- ADB Director General for South Asia calls on the President
- UNFPA Country Director Meets the President
- Adhaalath calls to arrest all who partipated in the brutal murder of Dr. Afraasheem
- Nasheed will face the consequences during the election for mocking Islam- Gasim
- Azlif will be prosecuted following Humam’s confession- CP
- Yameen is Nasheed’s spokesperson- Thasmeen
- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
Ceremony held to handover solid waste management equipment to 25 Islands
A ceremony was held on Saturday, 26th May 2012 at the Ministry of Environment and Energy to handover solid waste management equipment to 25 islands of Maldives under the Regional Development Project, Phase 2 funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The selected islands equipments are given away by the Minister of Environment and Energy Dr.Mariyam Shakeela , Equipments include 240l Wheelie Bins, 660l Commercial Bins and Batch Composters.
N.Holhudhoo, N.Velidhoo, N.Kendhikulhudhoo, R.Maduhvari, R.Dhuvaafaru, R.Alifushi, Lh.Naifaru, K.Gulhi, K.Gaafaru, K.Guraidhoo, K. Dhihfushi, AA.Bodufulhadhoo, AA.Ukulhas, Adh.Mahibadhoo, M.Maduhvari, M Dhihgaru, M.Nalafushi, M.Muli, M.Veyvah, F.Nilandhoo, Dh.Meedhoo, Dh.Kudahuvadhoo, Th.Vilufushi, L.Fonadhoo, and L.Gan are among the islands which received solid waste management equipments.