- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Aasandha scheme to be expanded to the private sector
The government has decided to expand the services of Aa Sandha, the government health insurance programme, to the private sector, starting from today.
Press Secretary of the President’s Office Abbas Adhil Riza said that the Aa Sandha services would be continued at the government hospitals and health centres where they are already being provided, and the services would be extended to private hospitals and private clinics like it was provided before.
The main objective of expanding Aa Sandha is to provide its services to the people sustainably, and facilitate its services to be provided at private health service centres as well.
The services that would be available under Aa Sandha, at registered private hospitals and private clinics, would be stated in the Aa Sandha code of practice.