- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
We will foil the coup and again come to power- Nasheed
Former President Mohamed Nasheed has said that he would foil the coup and again come to power.
He made this remark addressing his supporters from the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP) at Usfasgandu before joining last night’s MDP protest. He said that he will come to power and will punish all those who participated in the alleged coup.
“MDP, myself and my family are still here today because the coup was not as they planned. MDP will strike back and foil the coup and will again to power. We will punish all those behind the coup,” he said.
Nasheed said that MDP will again initiate street activities against the court cases carried out against the sixty people who were arrested from MDP protests.
Nasheed urged the members of MDP to come out to the streets against the government.