- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
- Maldives doesn’t want to change Commonwealth Summit venue
- Suspects and victims of recent gang violence have criminal records- Police
- Adopting new perspective is the way forward for the education system: President
- DRP changed policies to close the door on Gayoom and Nasheed- Thasmeen
- New resort brand to open in the Maldives
- FRS rescues a child trapped inside a toilet and two children trapped inside a room
- Return of the Toddy Tapper at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- ILO Country Director pays courtesy call on President Waheed
- Eight arrests made in Kumundhoo alleged of assaulting expatriate teacher
- Maldives opposes changing Commonwealth meeting venue from Sri Lanka
President changes Ministry of Housing and Environment to Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has yesterday changed the name of Ministry of Housing and Environment, to Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure.
President Waheed also appointed Dr Mohamed Muizzu as the Minister of Housing and Infrastructure, and presented the letter of appointment at a ceremony held at the President’s Office yesterday.
Before the presentation of the letter of appointment, Dr Muizzu took his oath of office before the Supreme Court Judge Uz Abdulla Areef.