- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Police leaves Usfasgandu after concluding their search
-Activists attack Police and VTV crew at Usfasgandu
Police have left the Usfasgandu area at 2:00 in the afternoon yesterday after concluding their search.
After concluding their search the Police stated that they have concluded the search their initiated on Monday, under a court warrant, to collect evidences of criminal offences committed at the Usfasgandu by the activists of the Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP).
While the Police were dismantling the area, the operation was ceased after the Civil Court released a temporary order.
After the Police left the area yesterday afternoon a group of Police officers were attacked and looted near the Usfasgandu area.
In addition to this a news team of VTV was also attacked by the activists representing the opposition MDP. The activists called out that VTV crew will not be allowed to enter the premises of the Usfasgandu.