- Message by Minister of Foreign Affairs on the occasion of the International Human Rights
- Quick steps will be taken to provide quality health care- Minister
- Gasim urges to allocate budget to train professional journalists
- Halal certificate issuing to be gazetted next week
- India should be given a helping hand- Gayoom
- India to reassure Maldives of defence cooperation
- Mandela was the greatest statesman the world has seen – President Yameen
- JSC shuffles judges regardless of CJ’s statement
- Nasheed used democracy as tool during his rule- Riyaz
- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
Northern Area soldiers have evacuated a pregnant woman to HDh.Kulhudhuffushi Regional Hospital
MNDF Northern Area soldiers have evacuated a pregnant woman (33years) from Sh.Foakaidhoo Health Center to HDh.Kulhudhuffushi Regional Hospital.
Upon request of Shaviyani Atoll Council, she was evacuated to HDh.Kulhudhuffushi Regional Hospital at around 01:15hrs by the transport launch of Northern Area for further treatment.