- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
- Govt Oversight Committee to decide on cabinet approval issue on 23 Dec
- President Yameen Ratifies Anti-Human Trafficking Bill
- Minister at the President’s Office Scheduled to Attend OIC Council of Foreign Ministers Session
- Baros Maldives celebrates its 40th anniversary
- It is a worry if authorities don’t take action against law breakers- Shameem
- Gasim proved his love for the nation in the Presidential election- Ameen
- Many challenges even after catching illegal expats- Immigration
New Malaysian High Commissioner Presents Credentials to the President
New High Commissioner of Malaysia accredited to the Maldives, Azmi Zainuddin has presented his letter of credence to President Dr Mohamed Waheed, at a ceremony held at the President’s Office yesterday morning.
Following the presentation of the credentials, the President and the High Commissioner discussed existing bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to further strengthen cooperation between the two countries.