- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
Nasheed should take the responsibility of all bad if any that happened in the past 100 days- Didi
Oppositon Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s elected President Dr. Ibrahim Didi has said that the former President Mohamed Nasheed should take the full responsibility of all bad, if any, that happened in the past 100 days.
Dr. Didi said that the people and the government faced many difficulties due to the terrorist attacks of arsonists on February 8 and because of the violent protests held on March 1st and 19. He said that these unrests resulted in a great loss for the government and the people.
He said that Nasheed should take the responsibility of these actions. He added that the former President’s actions have obstructed the government from granting the people their basic needs.
Dr.Didi also noted that Nasheed’s associates call for the boycott of some Maldivian resorts is causing great harm to the tourism industry of the country thereby threatening the already unstable economy of Maldives.
Dr. Didi said that the government of President Dr. Waheed has faced all of these challenges with firmness. He said that this shows that Dr. Waheed is a capable leader.