- Sri Lanka and Maldives small biz to get better trade finance: IFC
- Action & Adventure at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, Maldives
- FRS attends to storm surges at Villimaale
- Maldives repeats its calls to immediately end violence in Syria
- Health sector needs additional budget of MVR 270 million- Dr. Jamsheed
- PPM will join Nasheed when a forumula is invented to mix oil with water -Nihaan
- Only Gasim can save this nation- Ilham
- MDP wants an interim govt before election- Nasheed
- Villa college opens campus in Naifaru
- Surfing expeditions in the Maldives increase in popularity as the country showcases its wilder side
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted no. 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- All travelers should take necessary precautionary measures before setting on their journeys- Coast Guard
- MNDF renders assistance to a person trapped inside a room
Nasheed should take the responsibility of all bad if any that happened in the past 100 days- Didi
Oppositon Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s elected President Dr. Ibrahim Didi has said that the former President Mohamed Nasheed should take the full responsibility of all bad, if any, that happened in the past 100 days.
Dr. Didi said that the people and the government faced many difficulties due to the terrorist attacks of arsonists on February 8 and because of the violent protests held on March 1st and 19. He said that these unrests resulted in a great loss for the government and the people.
He said that Nasheed should take the responsibility of these actions. He added that the former President’s actions have obstructed the government from granting the people their basic needs.
Dr.Didi also noted that Nasheed’s associates call for the boycott of some Maldivian resorts is causing great harm to the tourism industry of the country thereby threatening the already unstable economy of Maldives.
Dr. Didi said that the government of President Dr. Waheed has faced all of these challenges with firmness. He said that this shows that Dr. Waheed is a capable leader.