- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
Nasheed should take the responsibility of all bad if any that happened in the past 100 days- Didi
Oppositon Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s elected President Dr. Ibrahim Didi has said that the former President Mohamed Nasheed should take the full responsibility of all bad, if any, that happened in the past 100 days.
Dr. Didi said that the people and the government faced many difficulties due to the terrorist attacks of arsonists on February 8 and because of the violent protests held on March 1st and 19. He said that these unrests resulted in a great loss for the government and the people.
He said that Nasheed should take the responsibility of these actions. He added that the former President’s actions have obstructed the government from granting the people their basic needs.
Dr.Didi also noted that Nasheed’s associates call for the boycott of some Maldivian resorts is causing great harm to the tourism industry of the country thereby threatening the already unstable economy of Maldives.
Dr. Didi said that the government of President Dr. Waheed has faced all of these challenges with firmness. He said that this shows that Dr. Waheed is a capable leader.