- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
MNDF Central Area starts a program to reduce bats and crows
MNDF Central Area has commenced a program to reduce bats and crows. The first part of this program was conducted at Th.Kandoodhoo yesterday and the second part was at at Th.Hirilandhoo. The same program would continue at Th.Veymandoo tomorrow.
This program has been launched upon request of the Thaa Atoll Council and the respective Island Councils due to the concerns of farmers about the damages caused by crows and bats to the farms.