- Japan grants aid of 200 million Yen to Maldives
- Germany grants 3 million Euro project to support for climate neutrality strategy of the Maldives
- President Yameen and First Lady accept invitation for an official visit to Japan
- Postage Stamp Museum inaugurated
- We will seek out drug dealers from which ever country they hide- Home Minister
- Govt wants to reduce taxi fares- Minister
- MDP halted issuing of reports exposing corruption- Riyaz
- Vice President calls for greater private sector engagement for effective health care delivery
- An individual suspected of being involved in large scale drug trafficking arrested
- President highlights bilateral cooperation between Maldives and Japan
- Shifag underscores importance of strengthening JP to achieve international success
- We will make our services agreeable for the people – Islamic Minister
- Kidney diseases and cancer treatments to be provided from the islands- Dr. Shakeela
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Announces The Great Getaway Sale
The Maldives, May 18, 2012 – Just in time for summer, Conrad Hotels and Resorts announces its participation in a global Hilton HHonors promotion, The Great Getaway. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, one of the 20 smart luxury properties included in the Conrad global portfolio, will be offering guests up to 25% percent off on stays between May 24 and September 23, 2012.
“We’re seeing an increasing number of travellers to the Maldives enjoying the benefits of attractive rates during what was traditionally the low season,” says general manager Carsten Schieck. “This offer makes a luxury holiday an appealing option”.
Guests desiring a world of sophisticated style, personalized service and “The Luxury of Being Yourself” can book their discounted Great Getaway stay at Conrad Maldives by visiting Conradhotels.com/GreatGetaway. Reservations must be made between May 17, 2012 and July 23, 2012, and stays must be completed between May 17, 2012 and September 30, 2012.