- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
- Police seize narcotics, cash and alleged stolen items
- Turkish Aid to be used to reconstruct Police buildings damaged by fire
- ADB Director General for South Asia calls on the President
- UNFPA Country Director Meets the President
- Adhaalath calls to arrest all who partipated in the brutal murder of Dr. Afraasheem
- Nasheed will face the consequences during the election for mocking Islam- Gasim
- Azlif will be prosecuted following Humam’s confession- CP
- Yameen is Nasheed’s spokesperson- Thasmeen
- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Announces The Great Getaway Sale
The Maldives, May 18, 2012 – Just in time for summer, Conrad Hotels and Resorts announces its participation in a global Hilton HHonors promotion, The Great Getaway. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, one of the 20 smart luxury properties included in the Conrad global portfolio, will be offering guests up to 25% percent off on stays between May 24 and September 23, 2012.
“We’re seeing an increasing number of travellers to the Maldives enjoying the benefits of attractive rates during what was traditionally the low season,” says general manager Carsten Schieck. “This offer makes a luxury holiday an appealing option”.
Guests desiring a world of sophisticated style, personalized service and “The Luxury of Being Yourself” can book their discounted Great Getaway stay at Conrad Maldives by visiting Conradhotels.com/GreatGetaway. Reservations must be made between May 17, 2012 and July 23, 2012, and stays must be completed between May 17, 2012 and September 30, 2012.