- All basic items will be sold cheap if all due payments are settled- Adam Azim
- National Flag to be flown at half-mast following death of former President of South Africa
- Vice President praises Nelson Mandela as a model of leadership for equality and rights
- Several issues regarding the school system would be resolved in time for new academic year – Vice President
- “Nelson Mandela was a source of Unrivalled Inspiration for Recent Generations” – President Yameen
- Mandela an example of democracy- Gasim
- With Yameen’s visit, ties with Maldives set to shine again
- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
Adhaalath Party has called to take action against black magicians
Adhaalath Party has called the authorities to take action against practitioners of black magic.
In a press conference held at the head office of the Adhaalath Party, the party president Sheikh Imran Abdullah said that the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP) has been using black magicians in their activities and that this is an act of polytheism.
“I call upon the authorities to investigate this issue and to take necessary action against those who practice black magic. It is a thing that might have it harms to the general people,” he said.
He said that the Police and the armed forces and all relevant authorities should join hands to stop these pagan acts.