- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Adhaalath Party has called to take action against black magicians
Adhaalath Party has called the authorities to take action against practitioners of black magic.
In a press conference held at the head office of the Adhaalath Party, the party president Sheikh Imran Abdullah said that the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP) has been using black magicians in their activities and that this is an act of polytheism.
“I call upon the authorities to investigate this issue and to take necessary action against those who practice black magic. It is a thing that might have it harms to the general people,” he said.
He said that the Police and the armed forces and all relevant authorities should join hands to stop these pagan acts.