- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
- Police seize narcotics, cash and alleged stolen items
- Turkish Aid to be used to reconstruct Police buildings damaged by fire
- ADB Director General for South Asia calls on the President
- UNFPA Country Director Meets the President
- Adhaalath calls to arrest all who partipated in the brutal murder of Dr. Afraasheem
- Nasheed will face the consequences during the election for mocking Islam- Gasim
- Azlif will be prosecuted following Humam’s confession- CP
- Yameen is Nasheed’s spokesperson- Thasmeen
- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
Two arrested after raid on suspected brothel at former Special Advisor Zaki’s residence
Two men and two women were arrested by the Police after a suspected brothel at Henveiru Hulhugali, the residence of Ibrahim Hussein Zaki, the Special Advisor to former President Mohamed Nasheed.
Police media official informed Miadhu Daily that that two foreign women and two men were arrested from the suspected brothel at H. Hulhugeli last night at about 11:30.
Reporters said that two women who are suspected to be from Thailand were arrested from the first floor of H. Hulhugeli. The Police arrested two Maldivian men and confiscated a bag from the crime scene.
Speaking to Sun Online, Zaki, the owner of the house, said that he does not know of the arrest and that he is currently abroad in France.