- Message by Minister of Foreign Affairs on the occasion of the International Human Rights
- Quick steps will be taken to provide quality health care- Minister
- Gasim urges to allocate budget to train professional journalists
- Halal certificate issuing to be gazetted next week
- India should be given a helping hand- Gayoom
- India to reassure Maldives of defence cooperation
- Mandela was the greatest statesman the world has seen – President Yameen
- JSC shuffles judges regardless of CJ’s statement
- Nasheed used democracy as tool during his rule- Riyaz
- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
Two arrested after raid on suspected brothel at former Special Advisor Zaki’s residence
Two men and two women were arrested by the Police after a suspected brothel at Henveiru Hulhugali, the residence of Ibrahim Hussein Zaki, the Special Advisor to former President Mohamed Nasheed.
Police media official informed Miadhu Daily that that two foreign women and two men were arrested from the suspected brothel at H. Hulhugeli last night at about 11:30.
Reporters said that two women who are suspected to be from Thailand were arrested from the first floor of H. Hulhugeli. The Police arrested two Maldivian men and confiscated a bag from the crime scene.
Speaking to Sun Online, Zaki, the owner of the house, said that he does not know of the arrest and that he is currently abroad in France.