- Police reveals details regarding recent gang assualts
- Retired Sergeant processed in Addu City was given no differential treatment
- A case of sexual abuse of a minor sent to PG’s Office
- Drug dealer operating in Male’ given life sentence and fined MVR 100,000
- EU urges political parties to act responsibly
- PPM is the best ark to travel the seas of politics- Dr. Jameel
- Adam Mohamed will not be given opportunity to run JSC according to his whims- Ali Waheed
- Threat of terrorism exists in the Maldives- Shiyam
- It is Nasheed who has no shell to seek refuge in- Matheen
- Hearing of case submitted to annul PPM primary election scheduled for today
- Maldivian Airlines to begin flights to China
- MDP calls to immediately cease politically motivated judicial actions against MDP
- Special task force created to combat gang activity
MDP’s voice has been diminishing with the unfolding of the reality- Abbas
Spokesperson of President Dr. Mohamed Waheed, Abbas Adhil Ridha has said that the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s voice has been diminishing in the international community with the unfolding of the reality of the events of 7th February.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, Abbas said that Nasheed has been trying to mislead the international community regarding the reality of the events of power transfer of 7th February. He said that Nasheed’s shenanigans are exposed with the international community realizing the truth of the events.
“What the world is seeing today is the real picture. There are uncensored uncut videos. So the world is witnessing the reality of the events. They are now aware that Nasheed has been lying and deceiving them,” he said.
Abbas said that not all of the people are those who lose contact of their faculties or behavior now and then and are not fools. He said that the people will come to know the truth as the reality is shown to them.
He said that there is no room to doubt the legitimacy of the current government. And that this is realized even by the international community despite the allegations of the MDP.