- All basic items will be sold cheap if all due payments are settled- Adam Azim
- National Flag to be flown at half-mast following death of former President of South Africa
- Vice President praises Nelson Mandela as a model of leadership for equality and rights
- Several issues regarding the school system would be resolved in time for new academic year – Vice President
- “Nelson Mandela was a source of Unrivalled Inspiration for Recent Generations” – President Yameen
- Mandela an example of democracy- Gasim
- With Yameen’s visit, ties with Maldives set to shine again
- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
MDP’s voice has been diminishing with the unfolding of the reality- Abbas
Spokesperson of President Dr. Mohamed Waheed, Abbas Adhil Ridha has said that the opposition Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP)’s voice has been diminishing in the international community with the unfolding of the reality of the events of 7th February.
Speaking to Miadhu Daily, Abbas said that Nasheed has been trying to mislead the international community regarding the reality of the events of power transfer of 7th February. He said that Nasheed’s shenanigans are exposed with the international community realizing the truth of the events.
“What the world is seeing today is the real picture. There are uncensored uncut videos. So the world is witnessing the reality of the events. They are now aware that Nasheed has been lying and deceiving them,” he said.
Abbas said that not all of the people are those who lose contact of their faculties or behavior now and then and are not fools. He said that the people will come to know the truth as the reality is shown to them.
He said that there is no room to doubt the legitimacy of the current government. And that this is realized even by the international community despite the allegations of the MDP.