- Securing the safety of maritime area is very important for the three countries- India
- FAIM to mark “India-Maldives Friendship Day”
- Biggest investment to establish sewage and water system ongoing
- Stalling budgeted projects is a big concern- Abdulla Riyaz
- Present Auditor General is a very capable person- Thoriq
- No single country can guarantee their security alone- Defence Minister
- No room for anything which challenges Islam- Islamic Minister
- Ridwan’s case rejected by committee
- Joint ‘DOSTI’ Exercise by Indian Coastguard with Maldives and Sri Lanka
- STO shops will be open for business even if there is no electricity- STO
- Dhiraagu introduces 4G LTE Network services
- MDP will not win even if Nasheed is their candidate in 2018- Shareef
- President Yameen does not suffer from brain tumor or any such terminal illnesses- Adheeb
Villa introduces new airline ‘Fly me”
Famous local businessman and philanthropist Gasim Ibrahim’s business venture Villa company has commenced their own brand of airline services ‘Fly me”.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony held at Dharubaaruge, Gasim Ibrahim said that “Fly me” will provide both International and domestic new travel options, with excellent customer care services from the outstanding and talented cabin crew of the airline.
Gasim said that although there have been talks on brining Villa Air to existence, the world economic recession slowed the project up until now for it to see the world. He noted that the economic crisis had an affect on the Villa Company.
Villa Air’s Managing Director Ridwan Shareef said that Villa Airline will be starting operations with a aircraft holding a capacity of 46 seats. He said that the company will be bringing the aircraft to Maldives on 28 of this month and will bring a second one by April.
He said that the initial operations will be flights to their owned resorts, Sun Island resort and Holiday Island resort.