- We are proud that Villa College now has their own tailored courses- Gasim
- Those in political positions should be able to digest criticism- Adheeb
- President Yameen inaugurates Dhan’gethi Harbour Project
- Maldives participates at the SIDS village in Samoa
- Students should be prepared for the changes to the world- Dr. Nazeer
- Election validity should be ensured to strengthen democracy- JP
- We want to give perfect press freedom for the media- Defence Minister
- STO shops in the islands to provide cooking gas services
- Convocation held for Sharia and Early Childhood Education Course of Villa College
- Combating Domestic and Transnational Terrorism programme concludes
- Enforced Disappearances Cannot Be Tolerated – UN Sec-Gen
- We are ready to cooperate with the govt- JP
- Aim of Villa College is to build capable scholars in various fields- Dr. Anwar
Villa introduces new airline ‘Fly me”
Famous local businessman and philanthropist Gasim Ibrahim’s business venture Villa company has commenced their own brand of airline services ‘Fly me”.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony held at Dharubaaruge, Gasim Ibrahim said that “Fly me” will provide both International and domestic new travel options, with excellent customer care services from the outstanding and talented cabin crew of the airline.
Gasim said that although there have been talks on brining Villa Air to existence, the world economic recession slowed the project up until now for it to see the world. He noted that the economic crisis had an affect on the Villa Company.
Villa Air’s Managing Director Ridwan Shareef said that Villa Airline will be starting operations with a aircraft holding a capacity of 46 seats. He said that the company will be bringing the aircraft to Maldives on 28 of this month and will bring a second one by April.
He said that the initial operations will be flights to their owned resorts, Sun Island resort and Holiday Island resort.