- Maldive Gas introduces 5kg gas cylinder
- A road map made to resolve the concerns of the teachers
- Commissioner of Police – Ensuring peace and safety for the public is the Maldives Police Service’s most important task
- President Yameen concludes official visits to Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Former President Waheed departs to US, to attend the 69th UN General Assembly
- Salaries of others in addition to teachers should be increased- President
- STO Electronics Showroom to be opened in Umar Shopping Arcade
- Supreme Court to take Suo Moto action against HRCM members
- STO to hold activities to strengthen national unity
- Maldives participates at ADEX 2014, in Shanghai
- Anantara Kihavah Villas wins 3-star recognition for Wine Excellence at SEA
- We will be accountable for police oversight authorities regarding investigations – CP
- JP calls teachers not to protest without completing all the phases
Pres. visits Gulhi Falhu
President Mohamed Nasheed this morning visited Gulhi Falhu, a lagoon North West of Malé that is being reclaimed to develop into a commercial and residential zone.
Gulhi Falhu is being developed by Global Projects Development Company.
During the visit, the President inspected the progress of Gulhi Falhu revetment and quay wall project contracted to Works Corporation Limited. A 100 meter harbour and two revetments of total of 1442 meters will be built on 10 hectares of land reclaimed under the first phase of the project.
When the first phase is completed, Gulhi Falhu will include an industrial zone, port facilities, modern storage and warehouse facilities.