- STO Pharmacy opened in Baa Thulhadhoo
- We will try to propagate the knowledge of Quran to every house of Maldives- Minister
- Bahrain’s Quran Care Society donates 50000 copies of Quran to Maldives
- We will stop teaching without notice next month- TA
- Biggest humiliation is to not have the knowledge of Quran and not acting upon it- Dr. Adil Hassan
- Differences of opinions should not lead to violence- Ali Hussein
- Health Sector will face many challenges if Health Services Bill is passed- Nashid
- Ministry does not listen to our pleas- TA
- Speaker requested to protect the rights of minority members
- JP has donated to Gaza fund as per the decision of the Speaker
- Committee convenes over a petition calling to stop violation of inalienable rights of Palestinians
- Chair of the Majlis will be run as per laws and regulations- Speaker
- Finance Minister sent from Majlis without any question
Pres. visits Gulhi Falhu
President Mohamed Nasheed this morning visited Gulhi Falhu, a lagoon North West of Malé that is being reclaimed to develop into a commercial and residential zone.
Gulhi Falhu is being developed by Global Projects Development Company.
During the visit, the President inspected the progress of Gulhi Falhu revetment and quay wall project contracted to Works Corporation Limited. A 100 meter harbour and two revetments of total of 1442 meters will be built on 10 hectares of land reclaimed under the first phase of the project.
When the first phase is completed, Gulhi Falhu will include an industrial zone, port facilities, modern storage and warehouse facilities.