- Gayoom calls to expedite the murder case of Dr. Afrasheem
- Nasheed will not be given the opportunity to create unrest – Home Minister
- Contracts signed for the procurement of materials for piloting of Drainage system in Kulhudhuffushi
- Contract signed to design and build coastal protection structure in Maafushi
- It is saddening that some people rejoice when unrests are caused in the society- CP
- Gasim calls to give more care and love to the aged
- Nasheed’s allowance to be cancelled for tarnishing the image of Maldives
- Working Together for the Shared Dream and Common Development of China and Maldives
- China celebrates 65th anniversary
- Minister Dunya Returns after active engagement at the UN General Assembly
- Our hearts were slaughtered by the attacks on Gaza- President Waheed
- Former President Mohamed Waheed Calls on United Nations Secretary General
- Different areas of Male’ have been inspected by the Police more than 2000 times within the last week
Pres. visits Gulhi Falhu
President Mohamed Nasheed this morning visited Gulhi Falhu, a lagoon North West of Malé that is being reclaimed to develop into a commercial and residential zone.
Gulhi Falhu is being developed by Global Projects Development Company.
During the visit, the President inspected the progress of Gulhi Falhu revetment and quay wall project contracted to Works Corporation Limited. A 100 meter harbour and two revetments of total of 1442 meters will be built on 10 hectares of land reclaimed under the first phase of the project.
When the first phase is completed, Gulhi Falhu will include an industrial zone, port facilities, modern storage and warehouse facilities.