- Unlimited Aasandha services to be announced within hundred days- Ameen
- Dr. Mausoom says he joined Villa group to serve Gasim
- We will always be watchful of the Airport- National Movement
- Airport will not be leased to any foreign party
- Chinese investors shows interest to invest in Maldives
- Goal is to make Islamic Ministry an establishment which sends a progressive message- Dr. Shaheem
- Maldives cherishes Russian advocacy on respect for sovereignty and self-determination – President
- We are getting green signals to be granted financial aid- Adheeb
- Actions speaks louder than words- CP Waheed
- Majlis passes to make Quran as a compulsory subject in the school curriculum
- Maldives awarded world’s leading island destination at World Travel Awards 2013
- VP appeals for Police cooperation in providing social security to people
- President makes three new appointments
FAM Appeal Committee Vice Chairman Fayyaz resigns
Football Association of Maldives (FAM) Appeal Committee Vice Chariman Fayyaz Ali Manik, who has been the chair of the ongoing investigation of the issue of the New Radiant and VB’s semi final match has resigned from office.
A lot of fingers has been pointed at the news of the sudden resignation of Fayyaz. In an interview given to MNBC One just after the resignation, Fayyaz said that the reason for his resignation was due to his inability to vote without getting the proper information regarding New Radient and VB’s semi-final issue.
He also added that the other reason was that some of the other members of the appeal committee has denied that Fayyaz be given more information regarding the issue at hand.
FAM appointed Ali Zaki and Arif Ahmed Naseer in place of Fayyaz after his resignation.