- India should be given a helping hand- Gayoom
- India to reassure Maldives of defence cooperation
- Mandela was the greatest statesman the world has seen – President Yameen
- JSC shuffles judges regardless of CJ’s statement
- Nasheed used democracy as tool during his rule- Riyaz
- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
Board of Directors Appointed to Upper South Health Services Corporation Ltd
President Mohamed Nasheed has appointed Board of Directors to Upper South Health Services Corporation Limited.
Mohamed Shaheed was appointed as the Chairman of the Board. Other members of the Board are Ahmed Sharuwas Adam, Fazna Abdul Samad, Abdul Aziz Rifau, Shafee Adam, Dr Ismail Zahir and Jihada Ali.