- Maldivian nation is calling for Gasim Ibrahim- AK
- President telephones Mohamed Falah who was rescued at sea
- Bangladeshi Planning Commission officials meet with Minister Shakeela
- President Sends a Message of Sympathy to the US President
- “Strengthening Low Carbon Energy Island Strategies” project discussion held
- Vote in the upcoming election is a vote that is related to slavery and freedom- Abdullah
- Maldivian adrift at sea rescued
- Turkish delegate addresses members of the Police in special forum
- Prime suspect in Afraasheem’s murder arrested
- People of Milandhoo protests against Nasheed at his arrival
- Screening processes for Special Constabulary begins
- Commissioner of Police meets Indian High Commissioner
- High profile repeat offender arrested
Board of Directors Appointed to Upper South Health Services Corporation Ltd
President Mohamed Nasheed has appointed Board of Directors to Upper South Health Services Corporation Limited.
Mohamed Shaheed was appointed as the Chairman of the Board. Other members of the Board are Ahmed Sharuwas Adam, Fazna Abdul Samad, Abdul Aziz Rifau, Shafee Adam, Dr Ismail Zahir and Jihada Ali.