- Japan’s PM assured to assist Maldives in development projects- President
- MVR 16 million granted to develop 19 futsal stadiums
- JP opens opportunity to apply for Secretary General and Registrar
- Pakistan donates computer systems to Maldives Police Service
- Our aim is to provide medication through Aasandha- Adam Azim
- JP garnering more support because of the rise in support for Gasim’s ideology- Shifag
- 600 more flats to be constructed as more people take application forms
- STO City Hotel to open employment opportunities
- BA to fuel planes with rubbish
- STO Home Improvement to expand its showroom
- DRP former leader and deputy leader running for MDP top posts
- Japanese assistance to national development spans the length and breadth of Maldives- President
- Minister Ameen thanks taxi drivers for their cooperation
Result of using police to carry dictatorial acts will not be good- Visam
Maduvvari MP and wife of the leader of main opposition Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party [DRP], Visam Ali has said that the end results of using the Police at the disposal of the Government to carry out its dictatorial acts will be not good.
Visam said this protesting the works of the police to abolish ‘Masveringe Hiya’ of Raa Atoll Maduvvari, which is the meeting place for local fishermen which was established in the year 1998.
Speaking to Miadhu, he alleged that this building was leased legally by the Island Office.
Furthermore, Visam claimed that the court warranted the abolishment of the building to open a business of an activist of the ruling Maldivian Democratic Party [MDP].
She additionally said that if things were executed peacefully then the results would be good.