- STO profit was raised from MVR 10 million to 45 million by the youth- Adam Azim
- School Education level is improving- Dr. Nazeer
- Special Envoy of the President calls on SIDS to establish meaningful and enduring partnerships
- President ratifies Special Economic Zone Bill
- President’s Special Envoy Maumoon calls on SIDS to establish meaningful and enduring partnerships
- FM Dunya sends Independence Day greetings to the Malaysian FM
- Special Envoy of the President Maumoon arrives in Samoa to attend SIDS
- Stability of the islands is important for development and progress- President
- Ali Waheed appeals to remain steadfast in learning the Quran
- Biggest challenge is in finding evidence- CP
- We are proud that Villa College now has their own tailored courses- Gasim
- Those in political positions should be able to digest criticism- Adheeb
- President Yameen inaugurates Dhan’gethi Harbour Project
Result of using police to carry dictatorial acts will not be good- Visam
Maduvvari MP and wife of the leader of main opposition Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party [DRP], Visam Ali has said that the end results of using the Police at the disposal of the Government to carry out its dictatorial acts will be not good.
Visam said this protesting the works of the police to abolish ‘Masveringe Hiya’ of Raa Atoll Maduvvari, which is the meeting place for local fishermen which was established in the year 1998.
Speaking to Miadhu, he alleged that this building was leased legally by the Island Office.
Furthermore, Visam claimed that the court warranted the abolishment of the building to open a business of an activist of the ruling Maldivian Democratic Party [MDP].
She additionally said that if things were executed peacefully then the results would be good.