- NSA level meeting on trilateral Maritime Security Cooperation between India, Sri Lanka and Maldives
- Coalition candidates will do nothing to harm the people- Gasim
- Serving the people will be guaranteed by electing Progressive coalition candidates- Ameen
- Minister Nazim calls on Indian PM
- Gasim calls the people to give President Yameen the opportunity to serve them
- Prince William and Kate, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Maldives
- There are many laws which contradict the constitution- AG
- An airport to be developed in Magoodhoo
- Digital evidence laboratory established as part of effort to widen Police service
- Underwater Festival returns to LUX* Maldives
- Mega Maldives Airlines to start flights to Saudi Arabia
- Gasim to establish a laboratory in Dharanbudhu School
- Umar Naseer pledges to open a Police Station in Vaikaradhoo if Igbal is elected
Result of using police to carry dictatorial acts will not be good- Visam
Maduvvari MP and wife of the leader of main opposition Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party [DRP], Visam Ali has said that the end results of using the Police at the disposal of the Government to carry out its dictatorial acts will be not good.
Visam said this protesting the works of the police to abolish ‘Masveringe Hiya’ of Raa Atoll Maduvvari, which is the meeting place for local fishermen which was established in the year 1998.
Speaking to Miadhu, he alleged that this building was leased legally by the Island Office.
Furthermore, Visam claimed that the court warranted the abolishment of the building to open a business of an activist of the ruling Maldivian Democratic Party [MDP].
She additionally said that if things were executed peacefully then the results would be good.