- Gaza fund receives MVR 814276.22 and US$ 2527
- Maldives govt to help Palestine
- Muhuthaz Muhusin approved for the post of Prosecutor General
- We have the capability to supply medical equipment to all medical centers in Maldives- STO
- A Pharmacy will be opened in Hulhumale’ within two weeks
- President sends message of sympathy to the King of Malaysia
- World Bank Grant For Strengthening Systems In Maldives
- STO’s June net profit reaches 53 million
- There are many members who wants progress for JP- Sameer
- No changes will be brought to the decision of PG group- Riyaz
- STO Home improvement Sales is getting better every year- Adam Azim
- Govt has neglected the rights of children with disabilities- Sheikh Moosa Nizar
- Foreign Minister Dunya sends a message of sympathy to Foreign Minister of Malaysia
CSC Commissioner, Vice Commissioner appointed
Peoples’ Majlis has yesterday appointed Mohamed Fahmy Hassan as Commissioner of Civil Service Commission (CSC) and Hassan Didi as Vice Commissioner
Majlis members voted unanimously to appoint Fahmi and Hassan as Commissioner and Vice Commissioner of CSC respectively.
Names of Fahmi and Hassan were proposed by opposition Dhivehi Rayyithunge Party (DRP) member, Medhu henveriu MP Ali Azim. Thulusdhoo MP endorsed the nominees.
Villufushi MP Riyaz Rasheed proposed former Commissioner Ahmed Latheef to be re-appointed to the Commissioner’s post and Mohamed Fahmy Hassan to Vice Commissioner’s post, Hulhu-Henveiru MP Moosa Manik endorsed the proposal.
Newly appointed CSC Commissioner told Miadhu that it is hoped that CSC will work with justice and fairness.
He also said that decisions will be made by CSC only after conferring among the members of the commission.
CSC members now include: Dr Mohamed Latheef, M.A Kinbi; Mohamed Fahmee Hassan, G. Kokkiri; Ahmad Hassan Didi, G. New Waves; Abdullah Jihad and Khadheeja Adam, G. Alafaru.