- Slandering former Presidents is not the job of the members- Mahloof
- Salaries withheld during upgrade of Gan Airport to an international airport to be given
- Foreign Minister meets with the Visiting Japan ODA Investigation Team
- Work progresses on the SEZ Bill following the submission of the Report by the Committee on Economic Affairs
- Villa Airport given notice of the changeog Maamigili Airport from international to domestic airport
- Mohamed Hussein calls to aim the Health Act to provide good health services to public
- We will take all necessary steps to protect the people- HDC
- Letter sent to Speaker requesting to assist in finding Rilwan
- Commissioner General inaugurates Regional Cross Border Financial Investigation Training
- Majlis Sub-Committee of General Purposes Committee Begins Review of Budget for Majlis 2015
- Foreign Minister inaugurates the FOSIM Lecture Series Programme
- Terrorist money trails should be indentified to stop terrorism- Satish
- Feedback and constructive criticism will be awarded by STO- MD
More Maldives Students To Study In Malaysia
Maldives President Mohamed Nasheed has said that he is satisfied with the performance of Maldivian students studying in Malaysia.
He said confirmed the possibility of more students from Maldives coming to study in Malaysia in the near future and as he had held discussions with the Malaysian authorities, Malaysian media has reported.
Nasheed, who is attending the World Islamic Economic Forum 2010 (WIEF) which ended yesterday, visited the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and was briefed by IIUM Rector Datuk Seri Syed Arabi Idid.
According to Malaysian media in his visit to IIUM President Nasheed also he was proud to note that one of the general attorneys in Maldives was a student of IIUM, referring to now one of the opposition leaders, Dr. Hassan Saeed.
Also as part of his official visit to Malsyais, President Mohamed Nasheed has met with the Maldivian students in Malaysia.
Addressing the students, the President said that he was very happy to have had the opportunity of meeting them. He advised them to make the best use of the opportunity that they had obtained to pursue higher education.
The President also inquired from them about their well-being and also if there were any difficulties that needed attention.