- Transparency survey is baseless- MNDF
- Pakistan High Commissioner calls on the Vice President
- Utility services in Raa atoll Dhuvaafaru island handed over to MWSC
- 20 Maldivian Officers training in Protection of Important Building programme by Turkey Police
- Some institutions refrain from giving information- ACC
- Govt to decide on unfinished resorts within 100 days
- Revised budget increased to MVR 17.5 billion
- Majlis perceived as the most corrupt institution
- SAARC celebrated its Twenty-ninth Charter Day
- Govt responsible for rising corruption- Study
- STO will be made a profitable company- MD Adam Azim
- Minister Ameen announces 100 day targets for the Transport and Communication sector
- Auditor General refers to prosecute Jihad regarding MVR 300 million loan issue
Presidential Commission sends the controversial Jabir-Yaameen case to Police
Miadhu Daily has learned that Presidential Commission has sent the case which implicated Opposition Leader Abdulla Yaameen and ruling MDP Member Abdulla Jabir to Police. Miadhu Daily also understands that it is the same case which led to the resignation of the Commission member Idham Muizzu Adhnan and same case that the Commission wished to make public.
Police confirmed that “they have received a case from the Commission” but refused to provide any further details.
President’s Political Advisor Hassan Afeef has previously said that President does not put any kind of pressure on the Commission and has said that the best institution to make such cases public is the Prosecutor-General’s Office.