- STO launches Kruger Coffee
- Police wants to get the best results in Rilwan’s case- Police
- China has realised tremendous achievement in nation building and human development- Ambassador
- Health Ministry appeals all not to spread lies regarding health matters
- Indian experts to hold training sessions for teachers of students with special needs
- It is a shame that some are trying to malign and defame security forces- CP
- Indian HC facilitates a training for 26 teachers on special needs education
- Doctor sent to Hithadhoo Regional Hospital resigns
- Supreme Court cancels hearing of suo moto case against HRCM
- Adheeb- an inspirational captain!
- JP condemns politically motivated attacks against media
- Cut the salt: add years to your life
- Policies cannot be implemented except with having close ties with Principals- Education
New Maldives, company dealing in fuel
New Maldives Pvt. Ltd, a company registered at Ministry of Trade and Economic Development on the 5 of this month, is a company which engages in fuel business, company’s chairman Ahmed Rasheed has revealed.
At a news conference organized by New Maldives, company’s chairman Ahmed Rasheed revealed that the objective of the news conference is to clarify that the company is not a political entity but a purely a business organization. Rasheed said New Maldives Pvt. Ltd has no political agenda even though some people may think otherwise.
Rasheed further said, some months back, a movement which operated under the name of new Maldives Movement was a political movement but New Maldives Pvt. Ltd has no political agenda and will never have one.
New Maldives chairman Rasheed said the company, in the days ahead, will focus on establishing a system in the atolls to provide easy access to fuel for the islanders. He said one of the objectives of the company is to provide support to those doing dealing in fuel in the atolls and this help the citizens.
Ahmed Rasheed is also the President of Maldives Fuel Association.