- Securing the safety of maritime area is very important for the three countries- India
- FAIM to mark “India-Maldives Friendship Day”
- Biggest investment to establish sewage and water system ongoing
- Stalling budgeted projects is a big concern- Abdulla Riyaz
- Present Auditor General is a very capable person- Thoriq
- No single country can guarantee their security alone- Defence Minister
- No room for anything which challenges Islam- Islamic Minister
- Ridwan’s case rejected by committee
- Joint ‘DOSTI’ Exercise by Indian Coastguard with Maldives and Sri Lanka
- STO shops will be open for business even if there is no electricity- STO
- Dhiraagu introduces 4G LTE Network services
- MDP will not win even if Nasheed is their candidate in 2018- Shareef
- President Yameen does not suffer from brain tumor or any such terminal illnesses- Adheeb
New Maldives, company dealing in fuel
New Maldives Pvt. Ltd, a company registered at Ministry of Trade and Economic Development on the 5 of this month, is a company which engages in fuel business, company’s chairman Ahmed Rasheed has revealed.
At a news conference organized by New Maldives, company’s chairman Ahmed Rasheed revealed that the objective of the news conference is to clarify that the company is not a political entity but a purely a business organization. Rasheed said New Maldives Pvt. Ltd has no political agenda even though some people may think otherwise.
Rasheed further said, some months back, a movement which operated under the name of new Maldives Movement was a political movement but New Maldives Pvt. Ltd has no political agenda and will never have one.
New Maldives chairman Rasheed said the company, in the days ahead, will focus on establishing a system in the atolls to provide easy access to fuel for the islanders. He said one of the objectives of the company is to provide support to those doing dealing in fuel in the atolls and this help the citizens.
Ahmed Rasheed is also the President of Maldives Fuel Association.