- Hanimadhoo Airport will be made an SEZ
- Nurses will be given the same attention as doctors- Minister
- President attends official opening of Henveiru turf ground
- Maldives hosts media familiarisation Tour for Korean Media
- MVR 1 billion needed for the budget even by selling T-bill- Finance Minister
- JP holds discussions with Finance Minister
- Health services in Male’ and atolls should be equal- Minister
- STO profit was raised from MVR 10 million to 45 million by the youth- Adam Azim
- School Education level is improving- Dr. Nazeer
- Special Envoy of the President calls on SIDS to establish meaningful and enduring partnerships
- President ratifies Special Economic Zone Bill
- President’s Special Envoy Maumoon calls on SIDS to establish meaningful and enduring partnerships
- FM Dunya sends Independence Day greetings to the Malaysian FM
New Maldives, company dealing in fuel
New Maldives Pvt. Ltd, a company registered at Ministry of Trade and Economic Development on the 5 of this month, is a company which engages in fuel business, company’s chairman Ahmed Rasheed has revealed.
At a news conference organized by New Maldives, company’s chairman Ahmed Rasheed revealed that the objective of the news conference is to clarify that the company is not a political entity but a purely a business organization. Rasheed said New Maldives Pvt. Ltd has no political agenda even though some people may think otherwise.
Rasheed further said, some months back, a movement which operated under the name of new Maldives Movement was a political movement but New Maldives Pvt. Ltd has no political agenda and will never have one.
New Maldives chairman Rasheed said the company, in the days ahead, will focus on establishing a system in the atolls to provide easy access to fuel for the islanders. He said one of the objectives of the company is to provide support to those doing dealing in fuel in the atolls and this help the citizens.
Ahmed Rasheed is also the President of Maldives Fuel Association.