- Securing the safety of maritime area is very important for the three countries- India
- FAIM to mark “India-Maldives Friendship Day”
- Biggest investment to establish sewage and water system ongoing
- Stalling budgeted projects is a big concern- Abdulla Riyaz
- Present Auditor General is a very capable person- Thoriq
- No single country can guarantee their security alone- Defence Minister
- No room for anything which challenges Islam- Islamic Minister
- Ridwan’s case rejected by committee
- Joint ‘DOSTI’ Exercise by Indian Coastguard with Maldives and Sri Lanka
- STO shops will be open for business even if there is no electricity- STO
- Dhiraagu introduces 4G LTE Network services
- MDP will not win even if Nasheed is their candidate in 2018- Shareef
- President Yameen does not suffer from brain tumor or any such terminal illnesses- Adheeb
President presented with 11th “Satheyka Raivaru” collection
President Mohamed Nasheed has been presented with the 11th volume of "Satheyka Raivaru" on the accession of the annual Poet’s day. It was presented to him by the Deputy Minister of Tourism Arts and Culture Mohamed Thoriq at a ceremony held yesterday at the President’s Office.
Those present at the ceremony included Madulu Mohamed Waheed, Special Advisor at the National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research Abdulla Sodiq (Soadhube), Consultant at the National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research , Farahanaz Faisal who and the Center’s secretary Shahuma Ali .
In his address at the ceremony, President Nasheed thanked the senior officials and staff of the National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research for publishing the 11th volume of "Satheyka Raivaru".
The President also said that the government had plans to publish the monthly linguistic magazine of National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research "Faiythoora", in English as well in addition to Dhivehi. He also said that he Madulu Mohamed Waheed and Dr Farahanaz Faisal will be assigned as co-editors of ‘Faiythoora".