- Maldive Gas introduces 2kg gas cylinder
- A road map made to resolve the concerns of the teachers
- Commissioner of Police – Ensuring peace and safety for the public is the Maldives Police Service’s most important task
- President Yameen concludes official visits to Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Former President Waheed departs to US, to attend the 69th UN General Assembly
- Salaries of others in addition to teachers should be increased- President
- STO Electronics Showroom to be opened in Umar Shopping Arcade
- Supreme Court to take Suo Moto action against HRCM members
- STO to hold activities to strengthen national unity
- Maldives participates at ADEX 2014, in Shanghai
- Anantara Kihavah Villas wins 3-star recognition for Wine Excellence at SEA
- We will be accountable for police oversight authorities regarding investigations – CP
- JP calls teachers not to protest without completing all the phases
President presented with 11th “Satheyka Raivaru” collection
President Mohamed Nasheed has been presented with the 11th volume of "Satheyka Raivaru" on the accession of the annual Poet’s day. It was presented to him by the Deputy Minister of Tourism Arts and Culture Mohamed Thoriq at a ceremony held yesterday at the President’s Office.
Those present at the ceremony included Madulu Mohamed Waheed, Special Advisor at the National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research Abdulla Sodiq (Soadhube), Consultant at the National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research , Farahanaz Faisal who and the Center’s secretary Shahuma Ali .
In his address at the ceremony, President Nasheed thanked the senior officials and staff of the National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research for publishing the 11th volume of "Satheyka Raivaru".
The President also said that the government had plans to publish the monthly linguistic magazine of National Centre for Linguistic and Historical Research "Faiythoora", in English as well in addition to Dhivehi. He also said that he Madulu Mohamed Waheed and Dr Farahanaz Faisal will be assigned as co-editors of ‘Faiythoora".