- Slandering former Presidents is not the job of the members- Mahloof
- Salaries withheld during upgrade of Gan Airport to an international airport to be given
- Foreign Minister meets with the Visiting Japan ODA Investigation Team
- Work progresses on the SEZ Bill following the submission of the Report by the Committee on Economic Affairs
- Villa Airport given notice of the changeog Maamigili Airport from international to domestic airport
- Mohamed Hussein calls to aim the Health Act to provide good health services to public
- We will take all necessary steps to protect the people- HDC
- Letter sent to Speaker requesting to assist in finding Rilwan
- Commissioner General inaugurates Regional Cross Border Financial Investigation Training
- Majlis Sub-Committee of General Purposes Committee Begins Review of Budget for Majlis 2015
- Foreign Minister inaugurates the FOSIM Lecture Series Programme
- Terrorist money trails should be indentified to stop terrorism- Satish
- Feedback and constructive criticism will be awarded by STO- MD
Berinmadhoo and Hathifushi to be developed as resorts
Haa Alif Berinmadhoo and Hathifushi have been listed as islands for tourism development in the Maldives. Both islands were habited by local residents prior to their move to bigger islands under population consolidation project.
Now that they have moved and settled in other islands, government has decided to develop the islands into tourist hotels as part of the tourism development plan in the country.
Ministry of Tourism has reported that bid documents are now available and that interested parties could bid for the islands as per the tender notices.