- The Embassy of China partners with ARC to support children in Shelters
- MVR 240000 donated for children and people with special needs
- President assures that Govt endeavors to raise the living standards will not jeopardize independence of Maldives
- Islamic minister urges all to participate in the joyous occasion of Eid
- Gasim calls to make the happiness of Eid permanent
- President extends Eid ul-Fitr greetings
- Independence should be protected while improving economy- Home Minister
- India-Maldives ties shall attain a significant landmark in November this year- Indian High Commissioner
- Maldivian Students met Indian High Commissioner
- Greetings from the Chinese Ambassador on the Occasion of the Independence Day of Maldives and Eid ul-Fitr
- Ibrahim Nasir was an ideal defender of independence- President Yameen
- Gasim calls for sincerity and honesty
- Dua is the key to change ones condition- Anara
Berinmadhoo and Hathifushi to be developed as resorts
Haa Alif Berinmadhoo and Hathifushi have been listed as islands for tourism development in the Maldives. Both islands were habited by local residents prior to their move to bigger islands under population consolidation project.
Now that they have moved and settled in other islands, government has decided to develop the islands into tourist hotels as part of the tourism development plan in the country.
Ministry of Tourism has reported that bid documents are now available and that interested parties could bid for the islands as per the tender notices.